Silver, brass, bronze and copper like to oxidize when exposed to the oils on our skin and moisture. Oxidation will cause the jewelry to darken and discolor. Please follow these few easy steps to care for your jewelry.
- Do not wear jewelry in shower or while exercising.
- Store jewelry in cotton bag provided with online purchase when not wearing.
- To clean jewelry, rub metal parts with polishing cloth.
- To deep clean, you can use toothpaste to polish.
- Caution! Sea urchin spines are fragile like porcelain. Wear with care.
- Patinas are fragile, and though they are fixed with lacquer, exposure to moisture can alter color over time. Do not polish jewelry with patina.